septiembre 29, 2009

Breathe

Had I the sky within reach,
To see it change from day to night
and likewise from night to day.

To be able to make time stop.
To be able to hold one breath
and feel each breath that you take.

What if dreams could lurk in reality?
What if reality becomes a matter of dreams?
If dreams were to become the cloths of the living,
will the living soar up to the sky?

Had I the sky within reach,
Had I the power to turn night to day,
would I stop or move on?

Would you make me stop or move on?
Would you make me stop?
Shall we forever take our breaths together?

Would you make dreams come true,
Would you soar up high,
Would you change night to day,
Had you the sky within reach?

Do not change nor stay the same,
Do not stop nor continue moving,
Do not think nor remain blank.
Breathe

7 comentarios:

  1. Ole? Pero si no tiene nada de español

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ey que es esto de venir a insultarme a mi propio blog....nah, yo se que es una expresion, simplemente esperaba un comentario o critica mas...elaborada, pero "Ole" me gusta.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. well, there oughta be a critics in English: I think it is the kind of literature you feel within your veins, simple yet subtle and even simbolical. Loved evey instant! And I need u as an English teacher for White Fenetre!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. "Ole" es una de las cosas que todos quieren oír (o leer) como expresión valorativa... Sandra es mi antagonista en el sentido que, si yo españoleo, ella lo dice todo en inglés.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. E un bello poema, non so si rigurosso, ma la fontana d'un sentimento molto particulare. Molto bene, ragazzo.
    (Ricevi, Sandra, ricevi)

    ResponderEliminar